Almost 60% of the people involved in an auto accident in Oklahoma last year were killed because they were not wearing a seatbelt. Buckle up… it’s the law.
What can you do:
- Buckle your seat belt every time you ride in the car and make sure your passengers buckle up as well.
- Drive safe speeds for road conditions.
- Secure children in age-appropriate car seats.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- Pay attention — being distracted caused 15 percent of fatal crashes in 2003.
- Watch out for the other guy — failure to yeild causes more than 10 percent of all accidents.
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.